Join the EMPACT Team!
EMPACT Tennis is Hiring Tennis Instructors
EMPACT Tennis & Sport Performance is always looking for great Tennis Instructors to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, local, sports-based programming company. We currently have an influx of interest in private tennis instruction and group clinics and we are looking to bring on 1 – 2 part-time instructors to help us cover the high demand. There is great potential for this position to grow into full-time employment.
About EMPACT Tennis & Sport Performance:
EMPACT is a community-based sports programming company that partners with local organizations and schools to provide tennis, basketball, and soccer instruction for youth and adult players. EMPACT believes in offering a wide variety of ways to bring our community together through fun, active and exciting programs.
As an integral part of the EMPACT team, our instructors will teach and inspire clients through private or small group tennis instruction and through coaching group tennis clinics or camps. Instructors may be asked to also handle some administrative duties needed for business operations and marketing. All EMPACT team members are required to:
- Represent EMPACT in an energetic and positive manner
- Ensure EMPACT programs are safe, fun, challenging, and motivating
- Treat clients and fellow instructors with genuine respect
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Be responsible, organized, punctual and professional at all times
- Follow all Covid-19 safety guidelines
Fill Out The Form Below to Apply
Specifically, we are looking for a tennis pro or high-level player who is:
- A certified tennis pro through USTA or PTR
- Or, is a strong tennis player who has some coaching experience and is willing to get certified
- Enjoys working with children
- Brings an upbeat and fun attitude to every appointment
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and will work hard to help build a strong client-base
- Is respectful and understands the importance of leading by example
- Possesses a professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses effective leadership abilities and is highly motivated
- Possess certification in CPR/AED is a plus but not required
EMPACT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and honors diversity and inclusion.